HORT 1101 Study MaterialsHORT 1101 Pesticide Applicator/Dispenser Certification (0.5 credit)
Students will learn about pesticides and their use and about federal, provincial and municipal laws governing personnel and environmental issues. Successful completion of the course depends upon students obtaining a 5-year pesticide applicator/dispenser certificate.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: YOU MUST HAVE YOUR STUDY KIT FOR THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS
Students must have their Ministry Study Materials for the first day of class. Please see the links below to order your study kit. It will be shipped Priority Post and should arrive within five business days.
- STUDY MATERIALS - It is easiest to order study materials by telephone and pay by credit card. Call 1-800-282-7955 (or 250-952-4460 outside BC).
- Please view flyer HORT 1101 for fee and application details.
- For current dates and times see our HORT Fall or Spring timetable.
- 2013 Spring Timetable is http://www.kwantlen.ca/registration/timetables/Spring2013/hort.html
- PESTICIDE CERTIFICATION CATEGORIES
Other Pesticide Certification Trainers in BC
Candidates can arrange to write the B.C. certification exam at many government agents' offices and some colleges across B.C., and also outside B.C., as listed in the exam instructions.